Thursday 1 March 2018

The Spring Tag

I hate to admit this but Spring is a Season I almost forget about completely! Like my head just gets wrapped around the whole hype of Autumn, and then the festiveness in Winter. That's why by the time it comes to Spring I just take the time to return back to my ordinary day routine and just sort of get on with things without taking much in.

But this year I thought I'd show Spring some recognition and do the Spring tag. I know Winter isn't quite over yet, but I thought I'd get prepared for Spring before I completely forget that it ever happened. So here is the tag:

1. Favourite Spring nail polish?

My nails have been completely neglected since starting university. Like I've seriously had an intervention from a friend who asked WTF even happened to my nails because it's not like me to not have my nails done. But I have no nail polish with me at uni and my broke student ass can't afford to get them done so instead I'll show you a picture of some nails I really like...

How cute are these nails?!

2. What is your must-have lip colour this Spring?

Pumpkin by LimeCrime. Although the name suggests that it might be an Autumn shade, I just feel like it's the perfect Spring shade because it's so bright and cheerful.


3. Show us your favourite spring dress!

LMAO you must be joking if you think I'm able to stroll around the North of England in a dress, I legit have to wrap up like I'm wandering through the Arctic!

How me and the squad dress in Liverpool

4. What is your favourite flower?

I know it's cliche to say Roses, but I love all the different colours and shades that they come in. Also forget-me-nots are the cutest little things ever.




5. Favourite Spring scarf/accessory?

Maybe my school leaver's hoodie? Lol I legit just live in that at the moment.

6. What Spring trends are you most excited about this year?

If leaving the house in your PJs was a spring trend I'd be pretty chuffed about that. But since I don't think that's quite gonna be the trend of 2018 I'd have to say oversized jumpers and tops.

7. Favourite spring candle?

For some reason I never seem to light candles in the Spring and I don't know why that is. But I'd have to say "Under The Palms" by Yankee Candle because it legit smells of being on holiday. 

8. Favourite spray/perfume for Spring?

Even though I sound like a year 8 for saying this, I love the Impulse range.

9. What is spring like where you live?

I currently live in Liverpool and it's bloody freezing. Although I did see the Sun for the first time since like moving here, which is actually what inspired me to write this post. 

Can't lie, Liverpool is pretty in the Spring though


10. What is your favourite thing about Spring?

I love that you almost get a sense of a fresh start. Like everything seems to grow and come back to life again and that's what I feel like is happening to me this time of year. 

11. Are you a Spring cleaner?

I'm more a "keep on top of it while you can" sort of cleaner, otherwise my mess just gets out of control. Like Izzy is a mess of a person so I've gotta make sure I stick to my weekly cleaning rota otherwise things get out of hand. 



12. Any plans for Spring break or an upcoming vacation?

During the Easter holidays I have exactly 0 plans which I'm actually looking forward to. I think I might have my first proper time off since starting uni because I spent Christmas working but it will just be nice to relax and just stay on top of my uni work as much as I can. 

So that was the Spring tag I hope you enjoyed reading. The song of the day is Dua Lipa's anthem which is IDGAF. What's your favourite thing about Spring?

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment