Thursday 18 January 2018

Goals For 2018

Ok its 3 weeks into the year so I'm a bit behind on posting this one. I posted a New Years Resolution video on my YouTube channel with a few general goals I have for 2018. But the more I thought about it the more I wanted to set specific goals that I could work on to achieve this year.



I don't want to sound like I'm all about the numbers at any point. I'm beyond grateful to any single person who takes their time to engage with the content I create. However, I just love the idea of expanding the community that I'm a part of. By having physical goals in place, I know I will be motivated to work harder to achieve them. So here are my goals...



Blogging



Reach 500 followers on Bloglovin

Be more active in the blogging community 

Change blog layout to make it look more professional



YouTube



100k channel views

2k subscribers

Earn partnership back

Go to more YouTube events and meet up with YouTube friends

Film more collabs



University



Keep going to all my lectures (even when hungover!)

Stay on top of assignments and portfolios 

Finish the year with a good grade (2:1 but preferably 1st)

Go out more. Both during the day and at Night



Personal



Get a job

Get work experience that relates to media or film

Go to a festival (this would be really out of my comfort zone)

Work on being a nicer and more honest person

Keep on top of Pilates and Yoga

Go to the gym at least once a week

Learn new recipes and cook more

Pass my driving test

Change up my hair more

Don't beg for recognition of people if they clearly couldn't care less

Explore more. Like I barely know Liverpool and I've lived here 6 months



That's what I'm hoping I'll achieve in 2018. The song of the day is Waterloo Sunset by The Kinks. Have you set any goals this year? If so what are they?

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment