Thursday 14 December 2017

Snow Life

You'll never guess what happened?...

...England actually had snow this week! I can't remember the last time we had proper proper snow that actually stuck to the ground. And I don't know about you, but whenever I see a snowflake my festive mood increases by 100%. It genuinely made me so excited to see everyone so excited.

I came home for the weekend, getting the train from Liverpool to Solihull. Liverpool didn't have much snow but oh my, the West Midlands really did. I got picked up from the train station around 5pm so it was already pitch black outside. Me and my mum couldn't help notice it felt exactly like in a Christmas film, where families are reunited as it's snowing and the streets are filled with Christmas lights.

And the most exciting part of my weekend was that my home town genuinely turned into Narnia. Like legit! Have a look at these photos that my Mum took...







 I'm sorry but how talented is my Mum?

Even if I personally wasn't outside enjoying the snow, I was inside on social media watching everyone else have fun. It seems like every man woman and child was building snowmen, going to the park to have snowball fights, and just genuinely making the most of the phenomenon that it was snowing!

I just found it impossible to be in a bad mood whilst we were blessed with this weather, and I just wanted to document how I felt in this lil' post. The song of the day is Heartbeat by Scouting For Girls. It's not particularly Christmassy, but it's been permanently stuck in my head this last week. Did you have snow where you live?

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment