Saturday 30 September 2017

Things I'm Wondering About Uni

University season has officially begun. A lot of my friends have started at university this year, and even more have returned to university for their second year. Now my Uni freshers week is a week after most, meaning I don't move to Liverpool until this Saturday. 


Seeing my friends start and settle already has lead me to think about what my personal experience will be like. Here's a list of questions I have running and chasing through my head about beginning this new chapter:
  1. What will my flatmates be like?
  2. What will my lecturers be like?
  3. Will my course be just as I expected it to be?
  4. What aspect of media will actually interest me the most?
  5. Will I realise what I want to do after university?
  6. How will I mangage to budget?
  7. How will I balance uni work, classes, work, social life and youtube?
  8. Will I get homesick since I've never been homesick before?
  9. Will things be different when I come back home, or will nothing have changed?
  10. How often will I get lost on campus on my frist week?
  11. What will my diet be like? (Consisting of mainly pasta and jagerbombs I should imagine!)
  12. How on earth will my flatmates put up with my music taste. They're gonna have no choice but to deal with it!
  13. Will I still stay close with everyone back home?
  14. How many lectures will I turn up hungover to?
  15. Will I do well? I'm such a nerd at heart so I hope I will
  16. How will my appearance change as I start to "find myself"
  17. In which semester will I officially be declared bankrupt?
  18. How will people react to me making youtube videos?
  19. Will I settle?
  20. Will I actually enjoy my entire experience as much as I'm hoping to?
So there we are, that's my #relatablepost about becoming a student. The song of the day is Thunder by Imagine Dragons. Are you starting a new chapter in your life? If so let me know in the comments the questions you have about this new start,

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment