Sunday 18 June 2017

Weekly Summary Post: 3rd Week Of June

Well it's been a little while since I wrote one of these posts hasn't it...

You may know that I'm now back from my month of travelling around Europe and I've finally posted another video on my youtube channel. So if you want to check out my adventures and what I got up to while I was away then please check it out below:

Spring Snapshots (2017)

I still can't believe that I'm back after an entire month and I wish I was back interrailing around the continent. Nevertheless, I'm glad I have these video clips to be able to cherish the moments and that I'm back to my regular uploading schedule.

The song of the day is Love Me Or Leave Me by Little Mix because it happens to be what I'm listening to at the moment. I hope you've all had an amazing month,

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment