Thursday 22 June 2017

This Or That Summer Tag

If you live in the UK you will know, and have felt the effects, of this gigantic-ass heat wave we're currently enduring. I for one cannot stand the heat or Summer, so I thought there's nothing better than to be inside where it's cooler and simply sit down and type words. Anything else would just require too much effort at this point. So here is a Summer related "This or That" tag!


1.Ocean or Pool?

Can you even beat walking down a beach, feeling the waves crash against your toes, and then swimming out as far into the ocean as possible? Urrrm I don't think you can! 


2. Beach Vacation or Wilderness

I'm gonna be honest, I'm not too into the whole wilderness lifestyle! Beach all the way.


3. Watermelon or Strawberries

Watermelon, because I'm allergic to strawberries and I actually value my life to some extent.


4. Bikini or 1-piece

Bikini because how else would I be able to show off my all time favourite piercing which is my belly piercing?!

5. Lemonade or Iced Tea

This is definitely the hardest question to answer because I honestly have a full blown addiction to both. If it was a proper, sweet but sour, hand made and cool lemonade then that, but if not an iced tea is one of my guilty pleasure.

See what I did there?!

6. Hat or Sunglasses

Neither!

7. Windows Down or AC all the way

AC because that way you don't mess your hair up in the wind lol.

8. Tanning Lotion or Suncream

Suncream because that spf is very very important.

9. Baseball Game or Concert

Deffo a concert. I'm English so I think it's safe to say I'd be very confused at a baseball game.


10. Ice Cream or Popsicle

Ice cream, with lots of sauce and toppings.

Germany's specialty, Spaghetti Eis, is my all time fave ice cream


11. Fireworks or Fireflies

Fireworks have always fascinated me and I could watch firework displays all night long.


12. Flip Flops or Bare Feet

Bare feet, the sound flip flops make just annoy me too much!

13. Water Balloons or Squirt Guns
Squirt Guns because they're refillable so you can use them for as long as you want to have a water fight for.

Thank you very much for reading my first summer post of the year. The song of the day is Do It Again by Pia Mia because it's one of my ultimate Summer jams. What have you been loving this Summer, let me know in the comments,

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment