Thursday 1 June 2017

Back To Life, Back To Reality

Sooooo it's been a little while since I posted on my lil' blog, and as my fingers are touching my keyboard I've realised how much I've missed my little bubble of the internet which is my blog. Needless to say I hope to be sticking to my regular blogging schedule again.

Where have I been you might be wondering? I think I mentioned it a couple of times but me and my best friend traveled all around Eastern Europe for a month which was an incredible life experience that will stay with me forever. 

I've posted a couple of photos of the trip on my instagram @izzyk1998. But I'm hoping to post a montage of my travels on my youtube channel (Izzy K) as soon as I get my new laptop to edit on. And my blog post will be filled with gap year related posts from now on so watch out for those!

But for now it's back to the reality that is life. I'm going to miss sitting in a little apartment, eating dry cereal with Georgie whilst watching conspiracy theories and looking at beautiful views out the window. But hey ho, I can't really complain being back because it's wonderful seeing everyone again. And now I'm sooooo motivated to get on the grind and spend every day being crazy productive. Don't know why, but I'm just in one of those moods now.

Thank you for reading my little update post, and now I can guarantee that I'll be a lot more active on my social media accounts including my blog. The song of the day is We Don't Talk Anymore by Charlie Puth because that was the tune of the holiday. I hope you've all had a lovely month, and I can't wait to catch up with everyone and everything that I've missed!

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment