Sunday 26 March 2017

Weekly Summary: Third Week Of March

It's time for me to share what I've posted on my channel this week, in case you missed it. I hope you enjoy :)

Becoming A Lady

What do I do when I'm bored? I buy myself a title, of course! Not that I actually had to money to spare to waste on rubbish like this. But it's all because of this video, I'm officially called Lady Izzy lmao!

March Shoutouts

And it's that time of the month again where I share 5 channels that I absolutely adore. Everyone I shouted out all put in a crazy amount of effort into their channels and are all genuine youtube friends of mine!

There you are, that's what you might have missed on my channel this week. The song of the day is Hungry Eyes from Dirty Dancing because I'm watching that film right now and gushing over it! I hope you all have a lovely week,

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment