Sunday 19 March 2017

Weekly Summary: Second Week Of March

It's that time of the week again where I share what I've posted on my youtube channel this week, just in case you missed it...

Work Makeup Routine

In this video I basically demonstrated what I pop on my face in 15 minutes that is suitable for where I work. This is essentially my everyday makeup routine, with a slight "work" twist :)

Feeling Grateful And Content

And I don't know about you but I've really had "one of them" lately. Ever in a mood where everything just seems really overwhelming, whether it be good or bad? Well that's my life lately so I wanted to have a reflect on everything that actually is good just to cheer me up haha.

So thank you very much for watching/ reading. The song of the day is The One That Got Away by Katy Perry. I hope you all have a wonderful week,

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment