Sunday 15 January 2017

Weekly Summary Post: 1st Two Weeks Of January

Hi guys, this will be my first weekly summary post of 2017 because, well, I haven't been very good at my blogging schedule since December. But I just thought I'd catch you all up on what you may have missed on my channel this month. It's better late than never eh?

New Years Resolutions

January is that time of year where we all think about ways we can improve ourselves throughout the upcoming year. I don't know about you, but I personally try to make resolutions all the way through the year. But I still had specific things in mind that I wanted to have achieved by the end of 2017, so if you wanna know what they are then please watch!

The New Years Resolution Tag

And another new years resolution video because... I forgot to mention everything I wanted to in the first video oops! But I did make it slightly different to the last video, so hopefully it isn't too repetitive.

The Vamps Concert Vlog (25.03.16 Birmingham)

This is quite an old video, but unfortunately I had to reupload it due to copyright claims. Ironically it wasn't even because of The Vamps' songs, it was because of one song that was playing in the background in one clip of the video. But it's one of my favourite concerts that I've been to so I thought it would be weird not having it on my channel.

Everyday Makeup Routine

I desperately needed to update my everyday makeup routine on my channel because my last one was like 2 years old. And it's safe to say my makeup style has changed quite a bit since then. 

11 Things I've Learned In 11 Years

And because I recently turned 19 (yet still look the age of about 11) I decided to reflect on some life lessons that I've learned.

Thank you very much for watching/reading. The song of the day is Your Love by Little Mix. I promise one day the song of the day wont be by that girl group, but today is not that day! How has your January been so far?

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment