Thursday 19 January 2017

The January Tag

Wow what's happening? I'm actually posting on schedule? How did that happen?
Anyway, I really really love the beautiful month that is January. So I wanted to see whether or not a "January Tag" exists. And then I saw that this tag was wonderfully created by jadeslemonade.wordpress.com and you can check out her post here! I highly recommend you check out her post, I really enjoyed reading her answers :)

Did you make a New Year's Resolution? (if yes, what was it and how is it going so far?)

I actually made two videos about my new years videos which are up on my youtube channel. But my main resolution was to gain more confidence this year and I'm (very slowly but surely) getting there now.

What is your favourite thing about this month?

Partaaaaaays. My birthday is on the 14th and I love a good ol' celebration. For me, I just continue to celebrate and be excited during this month. And I just love Winter as a whole anyway, so January is a reminder that it's not quite over yet.

On what date did you eat the last of your Christmas chocolates?

Urrrhh, December 26th...

What is on your wishlist for payday at the end of the month?

Basically any clothes from new look and any makeup from Soap&Glory. Payday couldn't come soon enough for me, but I do need to start saving more.

What is your go-to dinner on these cold evenings?

Tortellini. I literally crave it around 4pm every evening at work and just look forward to having it when I get home.

Which TV show have you been enjoying most this month?

I've always been a huge fan of the TV show Shameless (the UK version) and recently I discovered the US version. I didn't think it would be able to live up to the original version, but I must say it's a very good remake. And besides, it's so addictive to watch.

Describe the coat that's been keeping you warm this January?

I've been loving my khaki and pink bomber jackets soooooo much, they're just so easy to wear. And when it's colder I like to pop on my old, but thick black jacket with a fluffy hood. It just really does the job to keep you warm. 

Been loving baths or showers?

I wish I had the time to have baths because I've got a load of lush bath bombs to use up. But I do find myself jumping in the shower more than having a bath because it's quicker.

Prefer the dark mornings or dark evenings?

Dark evenings because I love coming home from work and sitting in bed feeling nice and cosy when it's dark outside. And anyway, who can even get out of bed in the morings when it's pitch black outside?

Cosy bed socks- yay or nay?

I think I might have mentioned this on my blog before but I literally don't wear socks ever ever ever. I just hate the material of them so that's why I don't even own like one pair of them.

There was my version of the January tag. This is literally one of my favourite times of the year, so I thought it would be fun to do a post to honor that. The song of the day is Castle On The Hill by the wonderful Ed Sheeran!

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment