Friday 9 December 2016

Blogmas, Day 9 (2016) | Things I'm Thankful For

Hey guys I'm truly disappointed in myself for not posting yesterday. I had this post planned to go up yesterday, but I ended up stopping out later than I thought after work so I didn't have time to publish it yesterday *slaps wrist* So I've already skipped a blogmas post woops!



It's that time of year where I'm just feeling so incredibly grateful for all the wonderful people and things in my life. I'm either the soppiest person in the world or not at all. Like there's no in between, but at the moment I'm feeling very gushy so I thought I'd share my thankfulness with the blog squad (that's you, the reader btw)

So here is a list of things that I'm am grateful for, to the moon and back. I'm certain that not everything I'm grateful for will be on the list, because let's face it, there's a lot and some things just slip my mind. So off the top of my head I'm grateful for:

  • My family for being very supportive for me wanting to study media and follow my dream career
  • When my mum can drop me into work in the morning and save me having to take the bus
  • The fact that when I do need to take the bus, it stops literally right outside my house
  • When I get back from work and my dinner's already cooked
  • Green tea
  • The fact I was able to take a gap year to clear my head about what I actually want to do with my life
  • My friends for all being such sweethearts. Like genuinely I couldn't ask for a better squad
  • The fact that I actually have a job and enjoy it quite a bit
  • When customers are actually nice at work. Some are such a nightmare, but some can be absolute cuties
  • People who actually laugh at my jokes (like I can't believe there are people out there who do, but sometimes people actually put up with me)
  • The fact that I've been supported with my passion of creating online content
  • My readers and viewers who have made the last 3 years of youtube and blogging such an enjoyable experience
  • The fact that I have food on my table and a roof over my head. 
There ya go, a list of things I'm thankful for. I just think it's so so important to not take the things in your life for granted, because you never know when it might all be gone. The song of the day is Love Me Like You by Little Mix because it actually sounds quite Christmassy. Thank you for reading, what are you grateful for?

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment