Sunday 4 December 2016

Blogmas, Day 4 (2016) | Weekly Summary Post: 1st Week of December

Phewwww that was a long title!



Sorry today isn't really a Christmas themed post (again!) I do promise they're on their way shortly. But you guys know I like to update my blog with what I've been posting on my channel throughout the week. So here we go:

Izzynterview With: CHRISSY and TriTri

This will be my last Izzynterview for a little while, because I've come up with another sort of series which I think will work a bit better. But in case you didn't know, Izzynterviews are where I interview my youtube friends in a little collab. This month the absolutely wonderful and gorgeous CHRISSY and TriTri took part and I seriously love these girlies so much!

Reverse Contouring and Highlighting

And next up I have this video which I originally saw on Katie Barnett's channel. She had me in absolute stitches and I just knew I wanted to give this fun challenge a go myself lol!

So there you are, my little catch up post is complete. I haven't really mentioned Christmas yet in this blogmas post so the song of the day is Rocking Around The Christmas Tree. I hope you're all enjoying blogmas :)

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment