Sunday 13 November 2016

Weekly Summary: 1st Week Of November

As you guys might already know, every week I do a summary post of the videos you might have missed on my channel this week. So here we go:

Sick Day Essentials

When I was prefilming a couple of videos I was also battling with a cold. So I decided to finish the batch of videos up with a "sick day essentials" video. This is definitely a silly video, but I hope it was still kinda useful.

My 3rd Youtube Birthday

I really can't believe it, but on the 11th of November I celebrated my 3rd Year Youtube Birthday! I honestly can't even put into words the amount of fun I've had making videos, or the way in which making videos has changed my life. This might sound dramatic since I'm still a pretty small youtuber, but I didn't really have a hobby before youtube and it's so great just to wake up in the mornings and have a passion. Thank you so much to everyone that's supported my channel and blog.

Thank you so much for reading. The song of the day is High Hopes by Kodaline. Thank you sooooooo much to anyone that's supported me :)

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment