Thursday 10 November 2016

The Autumn Tag

As you may already know because I never shut up about it, this is my favourite time of year. As Winter is now fast approaching (not that I'm complaining) I thought I'd make the most of Autumn by doing an autumnal tag. So here we go:



1. What signifies the start of Autumn for you?

For me it's the start of September. I just feel like it's when people start to go back to work/school after the Summer holidays and everyone starts to get excited for the upcoming months. It's like everyone goes "goodbye Summer, hello pumpkin spice!"

2. What is your favourite fall scent?

I'm not sure if it's a fall scent or a Christmas scent, but I'm a sucker for cinnamon. So I've brought as many cinnamon scented candles as my bank account can cope with and I keep sniffing them.

3. What is your favourite Autumn colour?

For me I just luuurrrve burgundy. I love berry coloured lips, paired with the same coloured jumper. I just feel like that look slays.

4. What is your favourite Fall drink?

Costa have released their Christmas drinks already so I've been loving them! My favourite one is their Lindt hot chocolate. 

5. What TV show, new or old, are you looking forward to this fall?

AMERICAN HORROR STORY AMERICAN HORROR STORY AMERICAN HORROR STORY. Although I'm still waiting for Netflix to add season 6 because it's supposed to be incredible.

6. What is your favourite Fall fashion trend?

I love little hats, I only wish I could pull them off. But at the moment I'm loving bomber jacket and I just got the cutest one from New Look!

7. What is your favourite frugal Autumn activity?

I would say pumpkin carving, but I recently discovered I'm allergic to pumpkins #wounded! But I genuinely am loving reading other people's blogs when they talk about all the things they've been getting up to this season, and admiring the lovely photos they've taken. I'm just too nosey for my own good. 

8. What is your favourite makeup look come autumnal weather?

Berry lips for sure! I'm a huge fan of red and purple lips, and I do love a good combo of both. My all time favourite lipstick for this season (just in case you were wondering lmao) is Glastonberry by Charlotte Tilbury.
Look how beautiful this colour is!

Thank you so much for reading and feel free to give this tag a go yourself if you love autumn as much as I do. The song of the day is Ride by 21 Pilots. Have a lovely day,

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment