Friday 21 October 2016

5 Reasons Why Autumn Makes Me Excited!

It's been a long time since I posted an actual blog post where I just ramble about things I like. And yesterday I was at work day dreaming (you know how it is) about Autumn and all the things I love about it. I just love this time of year so much and I decided to share why in this little blog post.



Look at the pretty colours!

The first reason why I'm absolutely in love with Autumn is because the weather starts to get colder. If you know me as a person, you'll know that I practically get heat stroke every single Summer and I live in England! So I'm somone who fully embraces the colder weather and looks forward to seeing icicles and snow on the ground. I just think it makes this time really magical. 


And the colder weather brings me onto reason number two as to why this is my favourite Season. The chilly temperatures really motivate you to wrap up warm, and I simply adore the cosy fashion of festive clothes. My favourite items of clothing to wear include jackets, boots and fluffy jumpers. I literally take any chance I can to wear this type of clothing.



And I think we all know that Autumn just has the best food compared to the rest of the year. I must admit, I'm guilty of not having tried a Starbucks pumpkin spice latte yet! Eeeee that's embarrassing I know, but I will say that I adore anything pumpkin. Pumpkin/butternut squash soup are my absolute faves. And not to mention gingerbread! I'm yet to walk past a store selling gingerbread men without going inside to buy one!




The next thing I just have to mention is the home decor that Autumn brings (well technically you have to spend a fortune on it but you know what I mean and who can resist buying cute things for the home anyway?!) But seriously who doesn't love filling your room with yankee candles and those red and brown stick/leaf decorations that I don't really know the names of but they look super cute and festive. 


And finally, my ultimate favourite reason why I love Autumn so much is the build up and excitement for all the holidays. You've got Halloween, Bonfire Night, Christmas, New Year and finally, my birthday in January. So this time of year is just so exciting because there's a new holiday to celebrate around every corner, and just when you think the celebrations are over, there's something else to get your joy up!

So there ya are, those are all the reasons why I love Autumn through to Winter. The song of the day is Paparazzi by Lady Gaga because its such a good throwback tune. Thank you very much for reading, what's your favourite season?

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment