Sunday 4 September 2016

Weekly Summary: 1st Week Of September

Hey everyone today I'm back with another summary post where I talk about what I posted on my channel this week.


The first video I posted was a haul with all the things I brought in Germany. I got some new clothes, jewellery and, of course, makeup! I personally had a lot of fun filming this video, because I love chatting away to the camera, so I hope you enjoy watching. I also did a really, really serious try on in this video, so look out for that ;)


The second video, which I posted today, was my Dublin vlog. If you didn't already know, it's basically been my dream to visit Dublin my whole entire life. We did a lot of sight seeing because we wanted to see as much of the beautiful city as possible and we were able to see a lot. Again I hope you enjoy watching because its one of my favourite vlogs yet!

Thank you so much for reading this post, and possible watching the videos. The song of the day is Count On Me by Bruno Mars. What have you been up to this week?

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment