Sunday 3 July 2016

Weekly Summary: June/July

Hey guys I'm back for my 2nd weekly summary of videos from the last week in June/ first week of July. So here are the videos I've posted on my youtube channel this last week. 

The video I posted on Wednesday was my first ever monthly favourite video. I usually do seasonal favourites on my channel, but since I'm posting more regularly I decided to post favourites videos more frequently too. That way I can talk about more products more often. 


The video I posted today was my 6th form Summer leavers ball get ready with me. I've never actually filmed a grwm before and since I left it pretty much last minute to film on the day I was kinda a bit stressed but I still managed to leave the house on time. I'm not even sure why, but this video took me like a billion years to edit but it was fun to put together nevertheless. 


So here's everything that's been going on with my channel this week. The song of the day is Boss Ladies as in the song from the show "Dance Moms" because I've been binge watching that like crazy today and that is one of my favourite routines from the series. Thank you so much for reading,

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment