Sunday 26 June 2016

Weekly Video Summary: 3rd Week of June

Hello everyone, this is my first post on this blog since my exams have finished and I'm so excited to get back into a regular blogging routine.

I used to write a post about every single video I made so I could share it on my blog. However, since I'll be posting more videos regularly I thought that it would get a bit repetitive. So now I'll just be doing one weekly summary of all the videos on my channel that I've posted throughout the week.

My first video this week was called "Dobby Is A Free Elf". I'm not gonna lie, the title was inspired by a tweet from my friend (sorry Georgie haha) and I just thought it fitted the theme of "freedom" well. The day the video was posted was the day that I had finally finished my A Level exams which were two years of hell. The video was just a lil update video of everything that you can expect to see from my channel from now on. 

Sorry I look like a mess in this video but I just came back from an exam

And today I posted the Self Care Tag created by my friend WinteryGarnet on youtube. It's all about thinking about the importance of self care and promoting it. I absolutely had to give this tag a go myself when I saw it, and I would love other people to get involved too #teamselfcare!


So here is what I've been posting on my channel this week and I'm working hard on next week's videos too. The song of the day is Survivor by Destiny's Child because it's been stuck in my head all day haha. I hope you enjoyed watching and let me know in the comments what you're getting up to this Summer,

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment