Wednesday 25 May 2016

Izzynterview With: Gianbros Eleven, Antonio Puno and EverydayAlina

Hey guys I'm back with one of my favourite types of videos to make; Izzynterviews.


Here is my version of the video

In today's collab I'll be joined with 3 of my lovely friends. The first is Gian from Gianbros Eleven. He posts amazing covers which you just need to check out, as well as challenges with his friends and vlogs. He always seems to be in the happiest mood and his videos truly put a smile on my face.

The 2nd person is Antonio Puno. His channel specializes with hair videos and tutorials, which are very informative and you can tell that he really knows what he's talking about. He also shares vlogs about what he's been up to lately. He is hilarious in every single one of his videos and always leaves the nicest comments on mine and other people's videos. And did I mention that he loves noodles?

Next up we have the beautiful Alina from EverydayAlina. Her dedication to youtube is actually off the scale because there are not a lot of people out there that post as often as she does, yet alone post such creative videos. Some of my favourite videos of hers are when she tries out apps, because she is honestly so entertaining to watch. 

So that's everyone that I'm collabing with this month, I hope you love their channels as much as I do (which is a lot). The song of the day is Reaper by Sia because I'm absolutely obsessing over her album at the moment,

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment