Wednesday 23 March 2016

Little Mix Get Weird Tour

After 2 years, I finally got the chance to see my faves, Little Mix, again. And let's just say they did not let me down at all!

Here are a few snippets of their performance :)

In case you somehow missed the memo, I'm literally the biggest Little Mix fan going. I've practically memorized every single one of their dance routines of by heart and could recite their lyrics in my sleep. Where are the auditions to be the 5th member being held? 

And last Friday I had the amazing life experience of seeing the Jesy, Jade, Leigh-Anne and Perrie on their Get Weird Tour. I was genuinely so astonished by their performance, not because I doubted their excellence, but because what they did just looked impossible. I have no idea how they managed to dance for around 2 hours straight, whilst still managing to hit those high/powerful notes. 

As always I was in absolute awe by their show. The song of the day is Get Weird by Little Mix, and I think the reason why its that song is obvious. Even if you're not a Little Mix fan, I truly recommend seeing these girls live because they will blow you away. Thank you so much for reading/watching,

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment