Thursday 14 January 2016

18 Things I've Learned In 18 Years

As I'm posting this, on the 14th of January, it is my 18th birthday. You can probably guess that I'm very excited for this birthday because it's a huge milestone.

So as of today I am legally (but not mentally) an adult. Scary times eh? Like, am I gonna be expected to make responsible decisions now? Because I sure hope not! But in all seriousness, I am really excited to be 18, but it still doesn't feel real that I'm a grown up now haha. 

In this video I decided to share 18 things that I've learned in 18 years. They are a mixture of sensible and silly life lessons, but I feel like all of them are "izzyish" and personal to me. But with that said I still hope they are relatable to anyone watching, because after all, that's why I made the video. 


Here is my very first video of being an adult!

Today I would usually have had a full day of lessons, but my 1st Chemistry lesson got cancelled and they school day had been cut short anyway today so I could come home at 2:15. I must say that I've been well and truly spoiled today by my friends and family, for which I couldn't be more grateful for. My family got me a lovely new camera which I'll be using to film my videos on, as well as a fair bit of money that they've been saving up for me since I was little. 

My friends were absolute baes too! My friend Emma baked me mini GingerbrEaD Sheerans because I'm a huge fangirl. They also chipped together to buy me lovely things from lush and Sephora (yes they were able to get things from America for my birthday I can't believe the effort they put into the present). I've received such lovely gifts and I'm well and truly so thankful for absolutely everyone that's made my day so special. Thank you for all the birthday wishes, the presents, and just generally making my 18th birthday a very special one. I don't know what I've done to deserve such great real life, and also internet friends, thank you soooooooooo much! :)

Thank you so much for reading my little post here about my 18th Birthday, I hope you enjoy the video too. I actually have two songs of the day because I simply couldn't choose between 18 by One Direction and 18 by 5SOS because let's face it, they're both amazing songs. And very relevant of course. I hope you all enjoy today too, even if it's not your birthday lol,

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment