Saturday 5 December 2015

Blogmas Day 5: Q&A With Kim Petersen

Happy 5th Blogmas day everyone, I hope you're enjoying reading/taking part in Blogmas so far. 


This may seem a bit confusing but today's post won't actually be written on this blog, it will be written on my other blog, Izzy K: Reviews & More. My lovely friend Kim Petersen has agreed to take part in this month's Q&A and I'm absolutely delighted to share it with you today. You can check out the post HERE!!!

I just wanted to acknowledge today's post on this blog because I wanted to show that my blogmas post's have been consistent. So basically, I'm just writing this now because if I didn't it would skip from day 4 to day 6 on this blog and it would just really annoy me lol. 

So I hope you read the post and enjoy. The song of the day is All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey, because it's my Christmas guilty pleasure. I'll see you guys tomorrow with another post, 

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment