Friday 25 December 2015

BLOGMAS DAY 25: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

So today is the 25th of December and we all know what that means, IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME! 


I hope you all had the most magical day, whether you do or don't celebrate Christmas. As I'm writing this post, I'm currently finishing off the last of my celebrations. My whole family is gathered around in the living room while we're watching one of our favourite films, National Lampoon's Christmas vacation. We haven't watched it in years and we forgot how funny it truly is and we're cracking up!


I had the most wonderful Christmas and it was definitely one of my favourites I've ever had. My sister woke me up at 6am sharp by kicking my bedroom door open and giving me the shock of my life. Then we started opening our wonderful presents and I couldn't be more grateful for them. I'm not going to list absolutely every thing because I really don't want it to come across like I'm boasting but my main present was my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge phone. 

I literally haven't been off it all day!  And my sister did something really unusual and actually got me a present, and a rather extravagant present at that. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that she brought me the Naked 2 palette! My parent's told me how much she spent on my present, so I spent the same amount on her, but I still can't live up to her present. I've been dreaming about owning one for years, especially Naked 2 because it works really well with brown eyes. So Smelly if you're reading (you're probably not) I just want to say thank you sooo much. 


And then we spent the rest of the day at my Aunt and Uncles house. My uncle cooked the most wonderful Christmas dinner and he even catered for mine and sister's awkward veggie requirements. We just had the most wonderful festive day and all felt truly spoiled. Without sounding too cheesy, it's times like this where I really how lucky we are. 

I just wanted to finish this blogmas post of with a bit of reflection. First of all, I can't believe it's been 25 days already. Writing these posts has flown by so quick and unlike last year, I actually managed to post something everyday up until Christmas day. And secondly I just want to say thank you for all your festive posts. Christmas is a time where the blogging community is incredibly festive and shares the Christmas spirit. I've truly enjoyed being inspired by all your posts this Season and if you took part in Blogmas/ wrote any sorts of posts this month, you did a great job! 

The song of the day is White Christmas because it's such a classic one. I hope everyone was able to feel the magic of Christmas and was completely and utterly satisfied with their day. I can't believe I'm saying this already, but thanks so much for reading my last Blogmas post of 2015,

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment