Monday 21 December 2015

Blogmas Day 21: The Thought Of Doing Vlogmas

Not long till Christmas now eh? Who else is really excited now?


I thought I'd just share my favourite ever vlogmas video,
Its just exciting from start to finish!

Since this is the 2nd year I've been doing blogmas, I've been thinking about something else; vlogmas. Essentially, this is the same as blogmas but instead of daily posting until Christmas, your vlog your days until then. 

Vlogmas was something I watched since before I even knew what Blogmas was, or since I even had my blog. And it would mean the world to me if one day I could participate in it myself. Vlogs are my absolute favourite videos to film because, well they're easy! And they are so much fun to look back on and I love being able to capture my memories through vlogs. 

The only reason I haven't taken part in Vlogmas before is because I'm still a student and my life would be really boring to document. Like really boring. It would literally just be me coming home from 6th form, doing my homework and then watching youtube for the rest of the evening.

But I'm hoping that next year will be different in the sense that I'll have a bit more of a life to document. But I can't promise anything because to be honest I have no idea what I'll be doing this time next year. Like not a single clue. I'll either be doing something where I'll have enough time to vlog and it will be interesting enough to document, or not (preferably it will be interesting though cus well, I'd like that!) 

So this blogmas post was basically me speculating the thought of doing vlogmas next year. Let me know if you'd be interested in watching that, because I'd definitely do it then. The song of the day is Grown by Little Mix and if you haven't heard it yet then what are you doing with your life? Would you ever do vlogmas yourself, or will you just stick with blogmas for now, let me know in the comments! 

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment