Sunday 20 December 2015

Blogmas Day 20: The Best Places To Spend Winter

There are some places that are instantly more magical during the Winter period. Today I'll be sharing with you my absolute favourite places in the world to spend Winter. 

1. Christmas Markets- Every year I've been to the Birmingham German Market because it's filled with amazing stalls and delicious food. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to go this year (for the first time ever) but I will be going again next year. I love how beautiful the little stands look underneath the Christmas lights, and how there's always so much to do there.




2. Ice Rinks- I haven't actually been ice skating in ages, but I've really been in the mood to do it. I've been past a few lately and they look so fun. Maybe I'll still get round to it this year!


3. Coffee Shops- If you like caffeine as much as I do, you'll agree that these are amazing all year round. However, they make you feel 100% more festive at Christmas which I love. My favourite coffee shop has got to be Costa and their Christmas drinks are honestly the best. They do the best hot chocolates/mochas at this time of year. 


4. Shops- On to another favourite thing of mine; shopping! I try to spend as much time as I can in shopping centres or towns and cities at this time of year because I love the way they're decorated. Everywhere I look I can see Christmas lights, and not to mention the fact they're all selling Christmas related things. 


5. At Home- Since I'm a complete and utter introvert, there's no place like home for me. Don't get me wrong, I love being out, but it's not quite like being snuggled under a blanket watching your favourite Christmas films on the telly. 

Ok this isn't actually what my house looks like but I wish it was lol

For me these are the best places to spend this magical time of year. The song of the day is Driving Home For Christmas. Where do you like to spend your holidays?

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment