Wednesday 2 December 2015

Blogmas Day 2: Video Shoutouts

Admittedly this isn't the most Christmassy post but I thought I'd share my latest video nevertheless, since I always do on my blog. 


As you can tell from the video, I've created a twitter page @izzykshoutouts designed purely to grow and promote other youtubers out there. All you have to do for a shoutout/retweet is follow the account and @ your video to it. And the best bit is that you can do this for ALL your videos meaning you can have as many shoutouts as you wish. 

I just wanted to create this as a massive thank you for all the support I've had with my channel so far. I know how hard it is to get your name out there in the big sea of youtube so I wanted to create a way to make it slightly easier. I really hope it goes well :)

Please feel free to check out the account and also ask any questions if you have some. The song of the day is Love Yourself by Justin Bieber because his latest songs are a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine! Thanks for reading and I hope to see any fellow youtubers over at @izzykshoutouts

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment