Wednesday 16 December 2015

Blogmas Day 16: Decorating The Christmas Tree 2015

Me and my family have a little tradition where we dress up to decorate the tree. This year, only me and my mum dressed as Santa, because my dad wasn't here when we decorated it and my sister was "too cool" for it. 

Last year we dressed up as Christmas sumo wrestlers whilst doing it. My family had the sumo wrestler costumes in my house already (can't remember why) so we thought we might as well use them. My family had no idea about my youtube channel at that point, so I'm not joking when I say it was 100% not staged. 

Last year's crazy, crazy video!

This year we put on our Santa costumes and had soooooo much banter filming this. I literally have no idea what my family even is, so I apologize for all the madness you're gonna witness whilst watching!

This is this year's video, enjoy the madness!

I always have fun filming these videos and I hope to make another one next year. The song of the day is Deck The Halls because it features in the video. Do you have any family Christmas traditions, and if so what are they? 

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment