Saturday 12 December 2015

Blogmas Day 12: Favourite Winter Clothing Items

Happy Blogmas day 12 everyone, I hope you're having a wonderful festive time. Today I thought I'd share with you my fashion faves of this season, because let's face it, the best time for clothing is from October-January. 


I saw this jumper and I instantly fell in love with it!

1. Christmas Jumpers- I seriously love that it's become the fashion to have really cheesy Christmas jumpers. In fact I must bow my head in shame and say I haven't got my hands on one for myself yet. But regardless of that I still really like them and even though I don't have one myself they are one of my favourite clothing items. 



2. High Waisted Jeans- I feel like as Winter is here, I wear more jeans because they go with everything and are pretty cosy. High wasted jeans are my favourite because they make you look more in shape than you are and you can wear more cropped tops without having your belly hanging out. 



3. Boots- I can't even narrow this down to a type of boot, I love all boots. Whether they are Uggs, Chelsea boots, knee height boots, I just love them. They definitely make any outfit look 100% more stylish. 



4. Scarves- My mum always had to nag me about wearing a scarf out when I was younger, but nowadays I really like the look of them on top of an outfit. They just make you look so much more festive and not to mention they are so incredibly cosy. 



5. Patterned leggings- If you know me, you know I'm absolutely obsessed with leggings of all sorts, especially patterned ones. I find that the knitted pattern ones are my dream come true for the Winter season because they are so very warm, but also add a bit of dimension to your outfit. 

So there you are, my favourite clothing items which I like to wear/need to get my hands on for this wonderful time of the year. The song of the day is It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year, because it really is. What do you like wearing throughout Winter? 

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment