Thursday 10 December 2015

Blogmas Day 10: My Favourite Christmas Films

As it gets closer to Christmas I literally get more and more excited for it! Like it's getting difficult to contain my excitement now!

After spending my productive chemistry lesson talking about my favourite Christmas films, I thought I'd share with you what I concluded, so here are my faves:


1. Elf- Who doesn't love this film? It's full of cheesy, childish humour and my whole family is obsessed with this film. Like it seriously plays on a constant loop in my house in December. My favourite quote from the whole film is the entire script; it's pure genius!


2. The Polar Express- This is one of the sweetest Christmas films I know. It truly makes you feel the Christmas spirit and the little songs they sing are so heartwarming. Me and my sister have watched this film every Christmas eve since the film came out!


3. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation- My Mum absolutely loves this film and for me Christmas isn't Christmas without it! It's such a ridiculous film from start to finish and it has you laughing out loud the entire way through. If it was up to me, I would make it compulsory for everyone to watch this in their holidays. 


4. Home Alone- I think it goes without saying that these are classic Christmas films. I'm not even gonna deny the fact that I've watched 1&2 a couple of times already this year. This film truly is fun for the entire family (well unless you're Kevin's family!) 


5. The Grinch- I'll be honest, this film used to terrify the life out of me when I was younger. But then when I was in year 4 my class watched it at the end of the year and I had to watch it too even though I was scared to. I'm so glad I watched it then because I remember laughing with my class and actually really enjoying it. From then on it's been one of my favourite festive films.

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. The song of the day is All Along The Watch Tower, but the Ed Sheeran and Devlin version because I absolutely LOVE that song. I know it's not the most Christmassy song, but I listened to it today and I remembered how much I love it. What are your favourite films to watch at this time of the year? 

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment