Sunday 27 December 2015

1000 Subscribers Q&A

As I mentioned in my blogmas posts, on the 22nd of December I achieved my youtube dream of reaching 1000 subscribers and I literally can't believe it! I turned my computer on in the morning and went on youtube (that's the first thing I do every morning) and was expecting to see 900 and something subscribers like the day before. To my complete and utter surprise that's not what it said, the subscriber count was actually 1,000. It was that number exactly and it just looked so beautiful I could have cried! Ok not gonna lie, there were a few tears!



To show my appreciation to you guys, I decided to film my first ever Q&A to give you the chance to ask anything your heart desired. The video is extremely long, but that's only because I wanted to answer all the questions that were asked so that no one would feel left out. I hope you enjoy my first ever Q&A, and thanks for anyone who left a question :)

I hope you enjoy watching :)

I just want to say a huge gigantic thank you to absolutely every single person that's hit that subscribe button. Without you I wouldn't be writing this blog post or have made the Q&A video. You are all so lovely and supportive and I literally can't thank you enough but I'll give it a go anyway: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Youtube honestly means the world to me and since I'm the shiest person in the world I never thought I'd ever have the guts to actually do it. The last 2 years have been the best 2 of my life because I've discovered that youtube is my favourite hobby. I literally revolve my whole life and schedule around filming and editing videos because it's my true passion in life. I know that I'm no where near as good as other youtubers out there, but I'm constantly looking to improve and gain new skills. I'm just so chuffed that I'll be able to share any new skills that I learn with 1000 people. 

I just hope that you continue to like the content that I post and that I make you happy that you took the time to watch my videos. I'm always looking for new things to do, new themes to talk about, and different ways to film videos to keep them as interesting as possible. Believe me when I say that I have loads of things up my sleeve and I will continue to surprise you if you keep watching. 

So thank you so much for making my wildest dreams come true, it still hasn't sunk in. I'm starting to realise that I do need to up my game with so many people watching, so I'm gonna work harder than ever now on my videos. The song of the day is Never Had A Dream Come True by S-Club 7. So for the billionth time this post and video, thank you so much :)

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment