Sunday 15 November 2015

Radio 1 Teen Awards

I literally can't believe that I won a Radio 1 teen award, it's a dream come true! Okay I'm totally joking I didn't win, but I still had the privilege of going and watching and here is my amazing experience:

I really hope you enjoy my second ever concert vlog!

We got the train into Wembley only to discover that the shopping centre just outside the arena had a Nandos. Well I think it's pretty obvious where we had lunch! 

Cheeky Nandos + Friends + London + Concert = Perfection!

Before the doors were opened, the acts had to arrive and everyone was lined up by the red carpet and around there to watch the celebs come out their cars. Unfortunately we didn't see much since the car windows were blacked out and the cars pulled over too far forward so we couldn't see who was stepping out the car. However, we were still able to see the cars with the celebs drive past and (try not to be too jealous) the legs of the celebs on the red carpet under the barrier. 

I personally think the line up was incredible. The acts who performed were All Time Low, Nick Jonas, Little Mix, 5SOS and the surprise act was Justin Bieber. My friends weren't too chuffed to find out the surprise was Justin, because let's face it he's controversial, but he's my ultimate guilty pleasure so I was so glad I got to see him live. They also had amazing presenters including: Nick Grimshaw, Demi Lovato, The Vamps, Troye Sivan, Jim Chapman and Rita Ora. 

And of course the whole point of the teen awards is to recognize the amazing work of certain teenagers in the UK who can inspire others. Radio 1 have the difficult job of narrowing it down to 3 teen hero's and this year they were Aaren, Alice, and Rosie. I truly have to say they all deserved their awards. 

I really hope you enjoyed watching my vlog, I'm so sorry I kept shaking throughout, but I couldn't contain my excitement in the atmosphere. The song of the day is Boyfriend from my guilty pleasure Justin Bieber. Who are your favourites from the acts that performed?

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment