Wednesday 18 November 2015

Friday Night Routine

Yep that's right, it's another link to one of my videos. I really need to stop posting just videos on this blog, and I promise that will happen soon so look out for that!

I hope you enjoy watching! 

This Wednesday's video is... My Friday Night Routine. In hindsight I probably should have posted this on a Friday but since Wednesday is my upload day I'm sharing it today. 

Now I have to mention that I have no idea if I'm actually being serious or not in this video. Like I do do (haha dodo) all these things in my evenings and it's not really exaggerated, but I could have put in a bit more effort to make it more serious. But I suppose since it's my channel I should just share my weirdness because you guys will come across it sooner or later anyway.

So there you are, I hope you enjoyed my video. The song of the Day is Jealous by Nick Jonas because I've had it stuck in my head pretty much since the Radio 1 Teen Awards! What do you get up to on a Friday night, let me know in the comments! 

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment