Wednesday 7 October 2015

The Mum Tag

Hello everyone, today I'm back with another video but this week I have a special guest; my Mum!

Here's the video, I hope you enjoy :)

We had a lot of fun filming and even though she was reluctant to be in the video at first, I think she enjoyed it too! 

I changed a couple of the questions from the "official tag" so here's my own version of the tag in case you want to give it a go too:

  1. What was I like as a child?
  2. What do you think of me making youtube videos?
  3. In what way do you think we're really a like and in what way do you think we're completely different?
  4. If a freaky Friday scenario happened and we ended up switching bodies, how well do you think you'd survive as me in my school?
  5. What's something that annoys us about each other?
  6. What's something I obsess over?
  7. Have I ever embarrassed you?
  8. When were you most proud of me?
Thank you so much for reading/watching. The song of the day is Wake Up by The Vamps and I'm actually obsessed with the song and the music video!

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment