Sunday 25 October 2015

The Amazing Tour Is Not On Fire!

I still can't believe that I'm typing these words but today I had the amazing experience (is not on fire) of seeing AmazingPhil and Danisnotonfire live on their book tour. These boys are the first YouTubers that I ever subscribed too and their videos are honestly the reason I started my own channel. They never fail to amaze me with their content and I'm so glad I can actually say that I've been in the same room as them!


Although I haven't got my hands on the actual book yet *hint* but Christmas is approaching, I have seen from my friends copy that this book is filled with creativity. I truly think that you'll learn so much about them trough this book and I can't even express the effort that they put into it and the tour itself. 

I went with my amazing friends (are not on fire) Georgie and Nat

Unfortunately, I don't want to give too much away about the actual tour itself, under instructions from Dan to keep the spoilers down to a minimum. After all, we all know from his video "Spoiler Alert" how much he despises spoilers. But to be honest I agree with not giving too much away because I really liked being surprised throughout the show. And don't you worry, they have recorded the whole show, so if you didn't get tickets, you'll still be able to live the experience yourself!

Now, being as vague as possible, I have to say that this was the best YouTube event I've ever been to. I've been to meet&greet sessions for YouTuber's books before and I must say that I thought their show was a lot cooler than seeing a YouTuber for 10 seconds. You could really make the most of it. Their show was planned to perfection and pulled off really well. 

If you're wondering what the show includes, expect to see lot's of their channel content BUT IN REAL LIFE! And you can be as involved in the show as much or as little as you want, because there is audience participation, but here's the best bit; it's voluntary

I'm sorry that this post wasn't the most informative thing in the world but I truly think you have to be there to appreciate it, and talking about it wouldn't do it justice. I simply wanted to share and remember my experience by capturing it in a blog post. BUT OH MY GOSH I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GO! Are you guys in the Phandom, and if so what do you think of the Amazing Book Is Not On Fire? 

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment