Friday 14 August 2015

The Small YouTuber Tag

If you've been reading my blog for a while you will know that I make YouTube videos. And let me tell you they are so much fun to make.

This was one of the first videos I wanted to make and a year and a half later I've finally got round to doing it. I'm still a small-time YouTuber so I feel like I can still get away with it. 

Here's the video itself, I hope you enjoy:



Here are the questions if you want to give this tag a go for yourself:
  1. What inspired you to start making videos?
  2. How long have you been on YouTube, and have you had other channels?
  3. Where do you see yourself (and your YouTube channel) in 5 years?
  4. What message are you trying to get across with your videos?
  5. Do people from school find your channel?
  6. What does your username mean?
  7. Favourite small YouTuber?
Thanks so much for watching! My Germany vlogs will be the next videos I upload. I captured my holiday the best I could so look out for them! The song of the day is Style by Taylor Swift. Thanks so much for watching xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment