Friday 10 July 2015

Name Dilemmas

I'm really excited to share my new video with you. This is actually the second time I filmed it because silly me somehow managed to delete the first one before I had the chance to upload it. I'm a bit of a plonker sometimes. 

Do you ever get it where people can never pronounce, spell or simply just get your name right? If so, you're not alone as I will show you in this little rant. I've also included a couple of scenarios where I have dilemmas with other people's names and things get awkward. Also, lets play the game "how many times does Izzy want to mention the names Izzy, Isabella and Isabel in one video" because I'm pretty sure I did it more than 100 times!

Anyway here's the actual video, I hope you enjoy:



The song of the day is That's Not My Name by The Ting Tings because it suits this topic pretty well don't you think? I hope you enjoy the video and let me know if you have any name dilemmas of your own xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment