Knowing me I'll spend the whole summer in my room
so the only way I'll see the sun is out the window!
- New blog and YouTube theme- I am hoping to change my blog theme to make it look a bit more professional. I still want to keep it looking personalised to me, with pastel colours, but I feel like it needs a bit of tiding up. I also want to change my channel banner on my YouTube channel. The bios and descriptions definitely need to sound a bit more enthusiastic and appealing too.
- Organise my life more- Yep, more on the topic of organisation. As you can probably tell, this is a skill I'm really lacking at the moment. My room needs a good ol' tidy and I need to make sure I'm fully prepared for year 13 and A2 levels.
- Find out what I'm doing in my gap year- It would be pretty good if I had an answer for when people ask me what I'm doing in my gap year wouldn't it? I'm not sure if I'll go to university or not but I am sure that I'll be taking a year out... at least.
- Get involved in a charity- This one is probably the one I'm most excited about. I'm not sure how "involved" I'll be able to get but I want to raise awareness as a minimum. I already have a charity in mind, but I'm still going to do a bit of research into what other charities help this cause too.
- Rest, rest, rest- This one is pretty damn well deserved (if I do say so myself) and the thought of it is all that's been keeping me going lately. I've made plans to have a Harry Potter marathon with my mum because she's never watched the films. Shocking, I know! I also want to fully catch up with Pretty Little Liars and possibly start Gossip Girl because I've heard it's pretty good.
This is what people have to tell me whenever I watch Harry Potter