Tuesday 2 June 2015

5 Things To Do This Summer- 2015

Wait what? How is it almost Summer already? It's really crazy that I'm doing this post again because I remember doing it this time last year here! This year I really wanted to write a little checklist for myself, to make sure I'm being productive this Summer. Let's take a look at what I want to achieve by the end of the Summer shall we?

Knowing me I'll spend the whole summer in my room 
so the only way I'll see the sun is out the window!

  • New blog and YouTube theme- I am hoping to change my blog theme to make it look a bit more professional. I still want to keep it looking personalised to me, with pastel colours, but I feel like it needs a bit of tiding up. I also want to change my channel banner on my YouTube channel. The bios and descriptions definitely need to sound a bit more enthusiastic and appealing too. 
  • Organise my life more- Yep, more on the topic of organisation. As you can probably tell, this is a skill I'm really lacking at the moment. My room needs a good ol' tidy and I need to make sure I'm fully prepared for year 13 and A2 levels. 
  • Find out what I'm doing in my gap year- It would be pretty good if I had an answer for when people ask me what I'm doing in my gap year wouldn't it? I'm not sure if I'll go to university or not but I am sure that I'll be taking a year out... at least. 
  • Get involved in a charity- This one is probably the one I'm most excited about. I'm not sure how "involved" I'll be able to get but I want to raise awareness as a minimum. I already have a charity in mind, but I'm still going to do a bit of research into what other charities help this cause too. 
  • Rest, rest, rest- This one is pretty damn well deserved (if I do say so myself) and the thought of it is all that's been keeping me going lately. I've made plans to have a Harry Potter marathon with my mum because she's never watched the films. Shocking, I know! I also want to fully catch up with Pretty Little Liars and possibly start Gossip Girl because I've heard it's pretty good. 
This is what people have to tell me whenever I watch Harry Potter


Let me know in the comments what TV shows you'll be watching this Summer. The song of the day is What Time Is It from High School Musical 2. I'm not gonna lie, that song is one of my ultimate jams. What are your plans for this Summer? xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment