Sunday 3 May 2015

Zombie Apocalypse Tag

I felt like it was about time to do another video. I'll be honest, I haven't posted as many videos as I'd like to but I'm going to use the age-old excuse of having too much revision to do. Trying to fit things around my A-levels has been a literal nightmare.

But nevertheless I thought it would be fun to give this tag a go. I remember when it first came out and its been on my to-do-list ever since. Essentially what you do is answer a load of zombie apocalypse scenarios. Sounds simple enough eh? Honestly though, I doubt I'd last 2 minutes in a real life apocalypse. 

Here's the video itself:

Please excuse the dreadful thumbnail, 
I still haven't got the hang of them yet haha!


If you would like to try the tag yourself here are the questions:
  1. Which three YouTubers would you have in your team?
  2. The object immediately to your left is your only weapon. Will you survive?
  3. If you were a zombie, who would you want to bite?
  4. What would your survival plan be?
  5. What would you do if your parents became zombies?
  6. Do you want the zombie apocalypse to happen?

Thank you for reading/ watching! I hope you guys enjoy my version of this tag. The song of the day is Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. What would you do to survive a zombie apocalypse? xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment