Wednesday 15 April 2015

Use Your &

The absolutely wonderful Esmee B has come up with a great tag. I'm really happy that she created it because I think it's the perfect way to make loads of people aware of this campaign.


 As the title suggests, it is called the "Use Your & Tag". It was inspired by the lovely SprinkleOfGlitter from YouTube (I'm sure you all know who I'm talking about). She is an inspiration to thousands millions of people and Venus contacted her for their new campaign. It aims to encourage people to "use their &" to point out their good qualities and not limit their potential.

Venus have made a really cute video that basically explains what the whole campaign is about. I love how big companies are trying to promote self confidence, especially when their target market is young women. The video tells you that you are so much more than what society labels you as. I highly recommend you watch the video for yourself.



Here are the five steps:
  1. Grab the "Use Your &" logo from the top of the post and share a list of your qualities titled;    "I am..."
  2. If you get stuck or can't think of anymore; ask your friends and family around you to describe you using three words and see what they say
  3. Thank the blogger who tagged you and include the Venus video above.
  4. Tag as many people as possible and encourage them to use their &. 
  5. This one isn't necessary (but I think it would be a really nice thing to do) is link back to Esmee's blog which is here! I highly recommend you check it out, I love the way she writes.
So here are a list of things that I am, try to be and hope I actually am:

I am...
A blogger &
A YouTuber &
A daughter &
A Granddaughter &
A sister &
A niece &
A cousin &
A friend &
A student &
A fangirl &
Silly &
Small &
Funny &
Happy &
Excited &
Forgiving &
Indecisive &
Hard working &
Unorganized &
Messy &
Brave &
Trustworthy &
Loyal &
Crazy &
Ambitious

I tag:

Thank you so much for reading. I really love this campaign and highly enourage you to take part in some way too. The song of the day is Mr Brightside by The Killers. I'll see you guys soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment