Thursday 9 April 2015

25 Question Tag

Today I thought it would be fun to do the 25 Question tag which the wonderful Georgie tagged me in. You can check out her fabulous version of the tag here! Thanks for tagging me in it and lets get started:

1. Do you have any pets?

I adore animals and I have 2 cats called Kitty and Fidget and 2 fish. At home we also have my sister's hamster, Terry, and stick insects.

Here's Kitty when my sister dressed her up. 

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you

My laptop, chocolate and Kitty. 

3. What's the weather like right now?

It's the classic British weather which is overcast. How delightful!

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?

I've had a couple of driving lessons and surprisingly I haven't crashed yet. You can read about my first lesson here

5. What time did you wake up this morning?

9.30 because its the holidays and I wanted a bit of a lie in. I also didn't want to spend the whole day in bed and waste my holiday. 

6. When was the last time you showered?

Last evening because I have a shower every evening. 

7.What was the last movie you saw?

Expelled. I was procrastinating during revision please don't judge me.



8.What does your last text message say?

My last text message was off Vodafone (I'm too popular I know!) The last text message I got off a real life person though was from my dad. He's in China at the moment and he told me he left his laptop at the airport. Nice one dad!

9. What's your ringtone?

It's just one of the really standard ringtones that come as an option on my phone. 

10. Have you ever been to a different country?

I have been to Wales, Germany, Romania, Austria, Switzerland, France, Greece and Cyprus. I've never left Europe though. I'd love to go to America next year but I doubt I'll have the money. 

11. Do you like sushi?

To be quite honest I can't stand it, or any sea food in general. 

12. Where do you buy your groceries?

Well my mum is the one that does the grocery shopping. She usually goes to Tesco or Lidl. Yeah... we're quite a cheap family. 

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?

I've never taken actual medication to get to sleep. However, I do take some herbal remedy things to help reduce stress and get to sleep at night. 

14. How many siblings do you have?

Just the one which is plenty lol! I have a sister called Vicky who's a year younger than me and quite a handful. 

15. Do you have a desktop computer or laptop?

A laptop. I much prefer having a laptop because it means I can spend all day on it in bed. 

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?

I'll be turning 18. Am I ready to be an adult? Absolutely not...

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?

I'm supposed to be wearing glasses but I always forget to wear them. 

18. Do you colour your hair?

Yes because I'm kind of obsessed with changing my hair colour. My natural hair colour is a blonde/brown colour but at the moment its a reddish-brown colour. 

I'm so torn between going back to my 
natural colour or this sort of chestnut brown. 


19. Tell me something you are planning to do today?

Finish revising. I always write a little to do list for each day and today I want to actually be able to understand something that I need to know for my biology paper. 

20. When was the last time you cried?

Yesterday when I watched Kodaline's video for All I Want. It's such a beautiful song with a sweet music video. It's quite sad to start off with but it has a cute ending. All those emotions in a short amount of time just made me sit there bawling.



21. What is your perfect pizza topping?

Does it sound really boring if I just say margherita? 

22. Which do you prefer: hamburgers or cheeseburgers?

I'm a vegetarian so I love veggie burgers with lots and lots of cheese on them.

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?

Yes probably way more than I should. Being an A-level student has taught me to survive without sleep and just do homework and revision instead. Besides, who can sleep when you're so very stressed?

24. What is your eye colour?

My eyes are very dark brown although I think they're getting a tiny bit lighter. 

They're this sort colour 
(although my makeup never looks that good)

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?

No I honestly can't say that I can, but I wish I possessed the mystical power to be able to do so. 

Thank you for reading this post. I tag anyone who is reading this, and if you do this tag let me know in the comments. The song of the day is All I Want by Kodaline because it features in this post xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment