Friday 6 March 2015

The Versatile Award

Hello, I'm finally writing a post again. I'm sorry that I haven't been blogging much lately but I blame my mock exams entirely for that. However, I've kindly been nominated to do the "Versatile Award" so I thought I would get cracking with that. Here we go...



The Rules:


  • Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award - hopefully with a lovely link to their own blog: I was nominated by the wonderful Chloe Dream from The Other Dream Girl. She has an excellent blog and writes beautifully so please check it out if you haven't already. 
  • Tell your readers and the person who nominated you 7 facts about yourself
  • Finally, nominate 15 other blogs that you have recently discovered for the award

Here are 7 facts about myself:


  • My favourite hobbies are blogging and making YouTube videos. I wish I had time to do it all day everyday, because there's literally nothing else I enjoy doing more. Unfortunately life and mandatory tasks such as homework, sixth form and revision get in the way. Urrghhh!
This is how I feel after posting something I've been working on for ages

  • I live for different accents. My favourite accent would probably have to be Southern Irish, but I honestly love every accent there is. The chances are that if you have a different accent to me I will be obsessed with the way you talk. 
  • I have never, ever, ever broken a bone. That's pretty good considering I'm the clumsiest person imaginable and I somehow manage to bump into everything. But I did chip one of my milk teeth if that counts. 
I'm pretty sure Mr Bump is my spirit animal

  • I try to incorporate pasta into my diet as much as possible. I wouldn't complain if I ate it for breakfast, lunch and dinner for seven days a week.
Macaroni cheese is my personal fave

  • The first language I ever learned to speak was German. I didn't learn English properly until I started nursery. 
  • I'm absolutely heartbroken that I wasn't born with ginger hair. Personally, I think its the coolest natural hair colour to have and I don't get what some people have against it. I mean its orange hair people ORANGE HAIR, how cool is that?

This is what I do to 100% of people with red hair that I meet. 
  • My ultimate goal in life is to become a crazy cat lady with a minimum of 10 cats. How cool would that be? I mean there would literally be cats in every room. I can't imagine anything better than having cats wherever you look. Wow...ok I think I'm getting a little carried away thinking about cats so I better end this post here. 
#lifegoals


The people who I would like to see write this post next are:


Thank you so much for reading I hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me. The song of the day is Independent Woman by Destiny's Child. Gotta love that catchy tune: Question! Tell me what you think about me, I buy my own diamonds and I buy my own rings...

No comments:

Post a Comment