Friday 23 January 2015

Beau Bloggers Post Of the Month: My Inspiration

This month on Beau Bloggers the theme is inspirations. I personally think this is a really good topic to write about because you can learn so much about people based on who they look up to. 



I don't think I've mentioned it before (ok maybe once or twice) but my favourite singer is Ed Sheeran. It might seem random that he's one of my inspiration since I'm not a singer myself. Something I admire about him, apart from his talent, is his personality and ambition.


Oh yeah and he also likes cats!

He's genuinely one of the people that really deserve their fame and everything they achieve. You can tell he's worked hard from a young age to be where he is today. I don't blame him for wanting to set people straight when they say he was born with his talent. Don't get me wrong, I think he is very talented but he even said himself that practice makes perfect. After working so hard it must be a bit of a slap in the face for him to be told its easy for him because he's a natural.



He's so sassy in this especially with those raised eyebrows! 

Ed kept plodding on when times got hard. He was advised to dye his hair because "nobody would listen to music by a ginger" apparently and to stop rapping. Those are two of the things I adore about Ed and I cant imagine them being erased from him. He was never afraid to start small either. He knew that his hard work would pay off one day. 


One of his old tweets, I'm getting really emotional now!

There is no doubt about it either that Ed is a down to earth, kind man. He has done numerous things for charity and goes well out of his way for his thousands of fans. The only thing that people seem to critizce about him is his dress sense. But personally I think its a good thing. Its obvious the media cant get anything bad on him so always just label him as "worst dressed". 

I don't know why people are complaining.
 I think his fashion is on point.

Quite possibly one of Ed Sheeran's greatest achievements to date is selling out Wembley Stadium. In case you don't already know, Wembley is bloody huge and he will be playing to over 80,000 people. And he will be breaking many records by doing so. Ed will be the first artist ever to sell out Wembley Stadium by himself with no band as back up. Pretty impressive eh?


"I wont stop 'till my name's in lights" - You need Me, I Don't Need You

I could continue to write this post forever but I better start to finish it off before I ramble on. The song of the day is You Need Me, I Don't Need You by the man himself, ED SHEERAN. He has been my favourite singer from the moment I first heard the A Team. Who is your inspiration? xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment