Tuesday 9 December 2014

Blogmas Day 9- Favourite Christmas Decorations

I've already written about my favourite Christmas tree themes, so why not write about the actual decorations used in those themes?

I think it goes without saying that my all time favourite Christmas decoration is tinsel. I think that when you put it on anything in your house, it instantly makes it look more festive. Unfortunately I'm not actually allowed to have it up in my home because my Mum hates it. I guess its just one of those things you either love or hate.

Having a tree made entirely of tinsel is my dream

Another decoration I like is Christmas lights. I think they look cool both inside and outside. Driving down the roads in December, passing all the houses with their lights up in the dark is one of the best feelings ever.



When I'm older I'm not going to stop 
buying lights until my house looks like one of these!

Christmas decorations in my home aren't complete without our gingerbread house. They're are so much fun to make (and even more fun to eat) and look really cute as a decoration. 

Gingerbread house goals

And the final decoration I have to mention is the tree-topper. There is the ongoing debate whether the best one is an angel or a star. Personally I prefer a star there I said it! Whichever one you go for, you must agree that a tree-topper is an essential decoration.

This one is so cute because it even lights up

The song of the day is Christmas Time by The Darkness because it happened to be the first song I listened to today. What are your favourite Christmas decorations and have I missed any out? Let me know in the comments xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment