Wednesday 3 December 2014

Blogmas Day 3- Christmas Clothes/Makeup Ideas

I'm probably being the world's most awkward person by posting today's post here, on my other blog: Izzy K: Fashion & Reviews.

I will be doing Blogmas on my other blog on Wednesdays. I promise there is a reason behind it and I'm not just doing it to be super annoying. I always post fashion, beauty or reviews on my other blog and I didn't want to stop doing that just because I'm busy doing Blogmas. I decided to keep every blog post I did this month Christmas themed.

So every Wednesday I will be posting my Blogmas posts on my other blog but they will about fashion, beauty or a review. I will mention them here on those days so that this blog doesn't seem inconsistent throughout Blogmas. Sorry about any confusion this has caused. 

This weeks post is about Christmas clothes and makeup. It is a little reminder for myself of what I'd like to buy next year, but hopefully you guys will enjoy it too. Feel free to head over there and check it out. 

Thank you for reading. As I said in my other post, the song of the day is Let it Snow xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment