Sunday 21 December 2014

Blogmas Day 21- Favourtie Festive YouTube Videos

So its no secret that I'm obsessed with YouTube. I love everything about it, from watching videos, commenting and even creating my own content.

As well as Winter being my favourite time of year, I also find it's the best time of year for YouTube videos. The Christmas spirit seems to reach everyone and it definitely comes across in videos. In no particular order, here are some of my favouite videos to watch at this time of year:
  • Dressing Up and Decorating The Tree by...me, Izzy K. The reason I'm including it isn't because I think its the greatest video ever made because I know it's really not! Its simply because I had a lot of fun making it. I will always remember decorating the tree this year and therefore, watching the video will always put a smile on my face.
It was so much fun to film!

  • The cover of All I For Christmas Is You by Lauren Williams. Lauren has an amazing talent for singing and I'm honestly not just saying that because she's a good blogging friend of mine. If you haven't already, be sure to check out her brilliant channel.
For some reason, my blog wouldn't let me add this video. I've honestly tried everything so instead please click here if you want to watch it on YouTube!

  • The Truth About December by Danisnotonfire. Even though this video doesn't give the most positive view about Christmas, it's so true. I'm pretty sure me an Dan have the same personality and its actually scary how much I can relate to every single one of his videos.
I actually agree with the whole video, despite the fact I love Christmas haha!

  • The Grinch Makeover by ThatcherJoe. This video features Zoella and together, this brother and sister duo, are absolutely hilarious. The makeup in this is scarily like the one in the film and its so interesting to watch how they did it.
Both Zoe and Joe's costumes are incredible

  • The Suggs Christmas Past by Zoella. This has Joe and Zoe in it again and its one of the sweetest videos I've ever seen. I cant even count how many times I've watched it. It's so strange to see them that young but the things they come out with are just adorable.
My favourite part of the video is when Joe says 
"Father Christmas is the best man ever, isn't he Dad?"

Thank you for reading. This post was especially fun to write about because it included one of my passions in life which is YouTube. The song of the day is Lauren's cover of All I Want For Christmas Is You and please check it out by clicking here. What are some of your favourite festive YouTube videos? xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment