Monday 1 December 2014

Blogmas Day 1

As today is the 1st of December 2014 , its time to get started with Blogmas 2014!

This was taken when we were decorating the tree last year

I've been thinking of doing Blogmas for sometime now and I'm super excited to give it a go. The excitement is real over at Beau Bloggers as many other bloggers who are part of the community will be doing it too.


Don't worry we didn't decorate the tree like this in the end!

This year is my first Christmas blogging and I decided to use this opportunity to daily-blog. For those of you that don't know, Blogmas is where you post blogs everyday in December all the way up until Christmas. It's totally up to you what sort of post you do, but it probably helps if it's Christmassy!


I doubt I'll write about my daily life all the way up to Christmas because that would be way to boring to read. It would just be like:


  • Day 1- I went to Sixth Form, did homework, wrote a blog post and watched YouTube
  • Day 2- I went to Sixth Form, did homework, wrote a blog post and watched YouTube
  • Day 3- I went to Sixth Form, did homework, wrote a blog post and watched YouTube
  • Day 4- I went to Sixth Form, did homework, wrote a blog post and watched YouTube
  • Day 5- I went to Sixth Form, did homework, wrote a blog post and watched YouTube
Etc...
So instead I'm going to be writing different posts such as my favourite Christmas films or Christmas tags. I'll only do "Day in the life" posts if something interesting actually happens. 


 I'm going to try my very hardest to post every single day despite this being a very busy time of the year for me. Even if I don't manage to do the whole of December, my aim is at to at least do the 12 days leading up to Christmas.

Thank you very much for reading. The song of the day is Its Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas. I hope you guys will enjoy December and let me know if you are also doing Blogmas xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment