Tuesday 11 November 2014

YouTubing For 1 Year!

As you can probably tell from the title, today is my YouTube channel's 1st Birthday. Yep on the 11th of November 2013 I first joined YouTube, and oh how the time has flown by!

I know I've written one or two posts about my videos lately and I don't want to bore you by talking about the same thing over and over. But I couldn't resist acknowledging my YouTube anniversary. I started making videos a year ago but for good reason the earlier videos are on a private setting. If you think my videos are cringy now, trust me that's nothing compared to what they were like a year ago!

Nevertheless I have enjoyed every minute of making videos throughout this year. It honestly feels like yesterday I filmed my first video and I cant believe it was that long ago. 

I also started a little scrapbook to remember things about my channel and blog as I continue with them. I'm rather sentimental in that sense. I never in a million, trillion years thought I would ever pluck up the courage to make a video, yet alone post it and then make more.


Ta-da this is my little scrapbook 

The first line of the first page of the scapbook
 says "November 11th 2013- Made a YouTube Account"


I know my channel is very small but I've still enjoyed it. Thank you to everyone who has supported me, it honestly means the world to me. I'm certain I wouldn't have had the confidence to continue without you.

It would be crazy to be writing a similar post this time next year, but I hope I will carry on with it. Thank you for reading. The song of the day is Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani simply because it has been stuck in my head all day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment