Monday 20 October 2014

Ed Sheeran Concert!!!!!

Ed Sheeran is my absolute favourite singer of all time. On Sunday the 19th October 2014 I finally had the chance to go and see him live in concert at the LG Arena in Birmingham. I still cant believe I was in the same room as him!!!

How did I even manage to get tickets? 

After discovering his music 4 and a half years ago I finally got tickets this January. Every year I tried to get tickets something went wrong. Sometimes the dates were on a day I couldn't go on. Or the tickets were sold out in Birmingham and I wasn't allowed to go somewhere else. Every time there was a different reason why I could't go.

4 years worth of excitement hit me as I got there. Ed Sheeran is definitely one of the few artists that are better even live and I know that may be hard to believe considering how good his albums are. But trust me, he doesn't need auto-tune one bit.

He really knows how to engage an audience. You can tell he loves each moment on stage and finds any oppotunity to get the crowd involved with singing. I can basically tell people that I've now sang live with Ed Sheeran... technically.


At the end of the concert no one wanted to go home. The crowd booed (jokingly) when Ed announced he was playing his last song. Everyone was leaving the concert still singing. The sound of thousands of fans singing his songs on the way home was amazing.


I was however gutted for the woman walking behind us who said "at least its a Saturday today so we have Sunday to rest". I felt so sorry for her when she would realise it was actually Monday the next day...

I was really happy as he played all the songs I really, really wanted to hear such as:
  • I'm A Mess                                         
  • Lego House
  • A Team
  • Photograph
  • Tenerife Sea
  • Drunk
  • I See Fire
  • Runaway
  • Give Me Love
  • Bloodstream
  • One
  • Dont
  • Nina
  • Thinking Out Loud
  • Take It Back
  • Sing
  • You Need Me

OOTD:

For my birthday my friend (who also came to the concert) got me a personalised t-shirt. It had loads of my favourite things on it, so Ed was on it a lot. I also wore my limited edition Ed Sheeran hoodie. 



The front of my t-shirt 
(Yodeling Lacrosse is a private joke between my friends)

Me rocking the hoodie look

And this post wouldn't be complete without some snaps of the show:










The last picture is 
my personal favourite one 

I literally cant get over how good the concert was, I'm go grateful I could go. The song of the day is A Team by Ed Sheeran. Can't think why I chose that particular singer for this post haha! Thank you for reading xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment