Tuesday 28 October 2014

25 Facts About Me

So it has been a while since I made a video. As I had nothing on my channel that said anything about who I am or what I like, I decided to make "25 Facts About Me". I personally love stalking finding out about people so I gave you guys the opportunity to do that to me.

I know that this isnt the best video I could have made, but I was desperate to start making videos again and I dont know when I'll next get the chance to make one. It seems like I'm quite a "Busy Izzy" lately. But if you do choose to watch I'll apologize in advanced for:

  • What my voice sounds like. I've had a cold and almost no voice for the last 2 weeks.
  • The lighting. I cleverly decided to sit in the darkest spot so you cant distinguish between my hair and the background.
  • The fact I probably look/sound nervous. It was the first time I filmed a video completely on my own.
  • My hair. I filmed from a low angle which makes it look like I have a strong quiff game.
With all that said I
 hope you enjoy the actual video

I hope that despite everything, it was still a useful way to get to know me better. And I promise that the reason I mentioned the things that went wrong, isn't because I'm fishing for compliments, I just wanted to say that I know it could have gone better haha!

Thank you for reading, and in this case, also watching. The song of the day is Take Me To Church by Hozier. What is an interesting fact about you? xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment